Our recommendations & advice for students and parents
For the smooth and successful operation of ESF and lessons, we kindly ask you to adhere to the following:
For successful lessons, it depends on BOTH the Instructor and You...
- Arrive early at the meeting point on your lesson card. You must be in possession of your card for all lessons even for private lessons.
- If you choose a package/lessons with a lift pass, your magnetic card must be placed in the left pocket of your jacket which facilitates the entrance controls of each lift.
- Participation in lessons requires a certain amount of independence, autonomy and willing of participation and the student must take personal responsibility & security for their own safety
Remember to equip your child according to their needs
- Equipment is not included in our lessons
- Children should come prepared & equipped for their lessons (skis & boots), correctly dressed (clothes should be adapted to the outside temperature, but generally: thermals, snowsuit, gloves, ski socks, goggles, sunglasses, mask ).
- No poles are required until 1st star (1ère étoile).
- A helmet is mandatory
- The programs and schedules can be modified during the season by the management of the ESF.
- Weather conditions and breakdowns on lifts cannot be attributable to the instructors or ESF
- If the actual lesson time is reduced for reasons beyond our control, No refund is made.
- Students are NOT insured by ESF,
- To avoid any financial implications of an accident we recommend the Carré Neige; Carré Neige Adult (16.80€/6 days) & Child (14.40€/6 days)
- For more information on insurance please see the information on Carré Neige on our website or via the site www.carreneige.com