club piou piou
CHILDCARE & INTRO TO SKIING
- Reception at Montana (located at the bottom of the resort) or Roc -> Meeting Points located in the sidebar
- On Sunday, no skiing actually takes place, we take this time to show the little ones around and get them comfortable in this new and different environment.
- Starting on Monday, half-day lessons are organised as follows, in three stages:
- An hour at the kindergarten with ESF instructors where they will take their first steps in skis and play in the snow. The goal is to get them comfortable in this new mountain setting.
- To recharge their batteries, a little snack break is organised: hot chocolate, juice, fruit or apple sauce.
- Finally, they will take part in different activities revolving around the mountains, our resort and traditions to round out there understanding of this new world of snow and fun!
- Meals are carefully prepared every morning and adapted to the age of your child
- Fridays are always jam-packed with fun, it's medal ceremony day! Parents are invited to join us at Club Piou Piou, candy in hand, to congratulate them on a job well done.