at ESF VAL THORENS
ESF Val Thorens has two different kindergartens for your children to explore starting at 3 months old - 6 years old
- Montana, rue du Soleil, situated at the bottom of the resort with 500 m2 of interior space, 5000 m2 of outdoor space and a dining area
- Roc de Peclet, rue du Slalom, situated at the top of the resort with 300 m2 of interior space, 2000 m2 of outdoor space and a dining area
These 2 kindergartens are approved by PMI thanks to a qualified staff: Nurses, Educators, CAP Early childhood development.
They welcome your children in the morning, afternoon or all day long for great activities with or without meals:
- Nursery - 3 to 17 months old
- Childcare - 18 months to 3 years
- Kids Club - 3 to 6 years old
- Club Piou Piou
To ensure the upmost comfort, we make sure to:
- Take into account food preferences and if children are staying for lunch
- Respect their routines and nap times
- Follow any medical conditions and habits of each child.
Parents are welcome to visit the childcare centre of Montana every Saturday from 5pm to 6pm where we can tell you more about the different activities and lessons of the week!