group ski lessons
SKIING & MOUNTAIN EXPLORATION GO TOGETHER LIKE PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY... YOUR CHILD IS IN FOR A REAL TREAT!
Rest assured that your child is well taken care of during your stay so that you too can enjoy your holiday at Val Thorens!
- Reception at Montana (located at the bottom of the resort) or Roc -> Meeting Points located in the sidebar
- Half-day lessons are organised as follows, in three stages:
- An hour at the kindergarten with ESF instructors where they will take their first steps in skis and play in the snow. The goal is to get them comfortable in this new mountain setting.
- To recharge their batteries, a little snack break is organised: hot chocolate, juice, fruit or apple sauce. Consider leaving a snack in your child's pocket for snack time.
- Reenergised, your child will head back out for more fun on their skis. When picking up your child, make note of the name of your child's instructor located on the signs of the resort. This way, you will know where to go the following morning!
- Meals are carefully prepared every morning and adapted to the age of your child
- Fridays are always jam-packed with fun, it's medal ceremony day! Parents are invited to join us at Club Piou Piou, candy in hand, to congratulate them on a job well done. Medals are included in the price of lessons.
Keep in mind that space is limited, make sure you sign up ASAP!